Access conditions Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2022-2023 Entrance Faculty of Health Sciences. The competitive entrance examination into the first year of the NURSING / MIDWIFERY and MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES PROGRAMMES of the Faculty of Health Sciences, of The University of Bamenda, for the 2021-2022 academic year is expected to be launched soon.
For aspired candidates, we thought it would be wise for you to know beforehand the access conditions and the required documents for this entrance examination.
The examination usually comprises:
- Academic performance.
- One written paper comprising Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- An oral examination.
- The examination shall be organised in one sitting and is open to Cameroonians of both sexes,
holders of GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Admission is opened to qualified candidates of both sexes and not more than twenty-eight (28) years old on 1st January 2022.
- Below are the required diplomas or certificates a candidate must have to be qualified to register for the common entrance examinations:
Also, Foreign candidates may be allowed to sit for the examination in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available in conformity with the regulations in force.
A registration form to be collected from the Faculty Health Sciences, University of Bamenda, National Polytechnic Mile 3 Nkwen Campus, the Delegations of National Education or the MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm
A certified true photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three (3) months and a medical certificate signed by a competent public service medical doctor.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A. following the bank account number 10025 00030 1710102084428. No other form of payment is accepted. kamerpower.com
- One self-addressed envelope (A4) bearing the 500 FCF A postal stamps.
- Four (04) passport-size photographs.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt is issued by the Minister of Higher Education. kamerpower.com
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation of the order granting them equivalence within the date limit set by the competent authorities.