Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2022-2023 first-year first cycle. Has this concourse been launched for the 2022-2023 session? This article provides you with the details about required documents and access conditions.
This competitive entrance examination is open through the study of files for the award of the Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) and subsequently the Professional Master of Engineering (M. Eng) of the National Higher Polytechnic institute of The University of Dementia.
- Computer Engineering – Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics – Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Architecture – Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering – Petroleum Engineering
- Mining and Mineral Engineering – Mining and Mineral Engineering
The National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda. The competitive entrance examination is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in science subjects including English language and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in science subjects.
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects with a pass in the English language.
- Probatoire and Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MAW with a pass in English language at Baccalauréat and Probatoire.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Candidates who are not Civil Servants should not be older than 29 years old 1st January 2022
- A registration form to be collected from the Registry at the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.uniba-edu.cm.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Certified true copies of Transcripts of GCE O/L or Probatoire and GCE A/Lor Baccalaureat.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalaure’at or equivalent diploma dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma date not more than three (03) months.
- Civil Servants must include an authorization from their ministry of origin.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20.000) FCFA as nonrefundable registration fees delivered by UBA using the following bank code 10033, branch code 05204, and account number 0400400009038. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self addressed large envelope bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Medical Practitioner.
Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years by the 1st of January 2022.
Registered candidates who are awaiting the results of certificate examinations shall be admitted, if successful in the competitive entrance examination, only on presentation of the certified true copy of the result slip of their GCE A/L results or the transcript of Baccalauréat obtained in 2021 on the day of the written examination at the latest.
Assessement and other useful information
The assessment of the competitive entrance examination shall be as follows
- Paper 1: 30/100
- Paper 2: 30/100
- Paper 3: 10/100
- Study of files: 30/100.
The study of files will take into consideration the following:
- Age of the candidate
- Duration of Secondary School Studies.
- The grades obtained in GCE O/L and GCE A/L or the averages obtained in Probatoire and Baccalauréat.
- The specialty subject passed at GCE A/L or Baccalaureat.
(1) The syllabus is that of GCE-AL Lower and Upper Sixth science subjects for candidates of the Anglophone sub-system or Première and Terminale scientific and technical series mentioned “above for candidates of the Francophone sub-system. Candidates for the Department of Mining and Mineral Engineering will write but O/L Mathematics.
(2) There will be no oral examination.