Concours IRIC Cameroon 2022-2023 International Disputes Entrance Examination access conditions. Here, we will be telling you about the competitive entrance examination into the Professional Postgraduate (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in INTERNATIONAL DISPUTES of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC Cameroon) of the University of Yaounde II, for the 2022-2023 academic year.
We will discuss more the required documents for this Concours and the access conditions. While reading this article any further, note that the Concours hasn’t been launched yet. We are simply giving your vital information about what you are to expect if you are an aspiring candidate.
The written examination shall comprise two papers. Paper one shall comprise two parts, based on the candidate’s knowledge of international relations and current international economic issues, and paper two, based on language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French-speaking candidates). The candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral examination which is reserved for those who will pass the written one
Required documents for this Concours (competitive entrance examination)
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: http//www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net;
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate was issued not more than three months ago.
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate.
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A receipt of twenty-five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination); The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 90000231495 93 entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- A certificate of non-conviction was issued not more than three (03) months ago.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
NB.: The payment of the said examination fees depend on the deliverance of a clearance form by the bursar of IRIC after verification of the candidate’s file by the Student Records Office of IRIC.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota).
- Be less than thirty-two (32) years on 30th August 2022. However, candidates who are workers recommended by their employers can compete out of the number of places fixed above. They will be subjected to special age and financial conditions; Concours IRIC Cameroon 2022-2023:
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Political Science, Economics, Arts and Social Sciences or any other equivalent university diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.