Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2022-2023: Banking, Money and finance required documents. What is required to sit for the IRIC competitive entrance examination Banking, money and finance option? Learn more about this competitive entrance examination, the required files and the access conditions.
During the writing session of this concourse, there will be two different papers;
This paper shall comprise two parts, based on the candidate’s knowledge of international relations and current international economic issues.
This paper will be based on language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French-speaking candidates).
The candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral examination which is reserved for those who will pass the written one.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota).
- Be less than thirty-two (32) years on 30 August 2022. However, candidates who are workers recommended by their employers can compete out of the number of places fixed above. They will be subjected to special age and financial conditions;
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Management, Law or any other equivalent university diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2022-2023: Banking, Money and finance required documents
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net; or
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate was issued not more than three months ago.
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate; Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2021-2022
- A curriculum vitae.
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A receipt of twenty-five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination); The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 90000231495 93 entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- A certificate of non-conviction was issued not more than three (03) months ago.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.