Access conditions: Concours IUT Douala 2022-2023 1st year HND. University Institute of Technology (UIT) University of Douala entrance examination access conditions and required documents can be found on this page.
So, for those who are hoping to sit for this competitive entrance examination, they will have to know beforehand what documents they are to compile, the conditions, examination registration fees, etc.
Required documents or files
A registration form is filled online at www.iut-douala.cm . This form shall bear a 1000 CFA francs stamp and be duly completed and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of the required diploma.
- An attestation of attendance of Upper 6th.
- A medical certificate not older than three (03) months issued by a state medical practitioner and testifying that the candidate is fit for higher education.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- A twenty thousand (20,000) CFA francs banking receipt being examination fees to pay at UBA account No. 10033 05214 14004000006 CLE 90.
- A 21 x 29.7 size self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 CFA francs postal stamp.
- The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes, not more than twenty-nine (29) years old on January 1st, 2021.
Application forms for this concourse are filled in and deposited at the following places:
- The Ministry of Higher Education/ Direction of University Accreditation and Quality (DUAQ).
- Admissions Office of the Douala University Institute of Technology.
Access conditions: Concours IUT Douala 2022-2023 1st year HND
The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes and to foreign candidates and is based on file hearing.