Entrance IUT Douala 2022-2023 3rd year: Concours UIT 2022 Required documents. Are you preparing to sit for the IUT Doula competitive entrance examination for the 2022-2023 session? If yes, you will surely need to know more about the examination and what documents are required.
Here we have all the required documents for this concourse, as well as information on the access conditions, registration fees and much more.
The competition for entry in the 3rd year, License of Technology of the University Institute of Technology of the University of Douala, for the 2022-2023 academic year as usual will be written in the single centre Of the IUT of Douala.
A press release published by the Rector of the University of Douala shall ultimately indicate, for each examination centre the place and the planning of the various papers.
The examination is shall be open to Cameroonians of both sexes and to foreign candidates holding one of the following diplomas or equivalent:
- DUT (University Diploma of Technology).
- BTS (Higher Technician’s Certificate).
- Faculty degree with a profile in accordance with the requested option.
Entrance IUT Douala 2022-2023 3rd year: Concours UIT 2022 Required documents
Registration is online at iut-douala.cm. The physical file to be deposited in the Department of Education of the University of Douala consists of:
- An application form to be printed after registration online and stamped at 1000 FCFA. The 25 000 CFA francs of the competition fee must be paid before registering online.
- A certified copy of one of the diplomas gives entitlement to the competition.
- Transcripts corresponding to the two years preparatory to the diploma.
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dating from less than 3 months.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certificate of work (Desirable).
- Two 4×4 identity photos.
- A stamped A4 envelope at 400 FCFA (postage stamp).
- A simple photocopy of the National Identity Card.
- A receipt for payment of the sum of twenty-five thousand CFA francs (25 000 CFA) of contribution rights to be paid into the account N ° 10033 05214 14004000006 CLE 90 UBA.
- A medical certificate issued by a doctor of the Administration attesting that the candidate is fit to pursue higher education.
After the written part of the examination, the successful candidates shall report to UIT for registration formalities within fifteen days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as the need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education on the recommendation of the Rector of the University of Douala.
The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of UIT of Douala, each in his own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of the present decision which shall be registered and published in English and in French wherever necessary.