Looking for a job and you are a competent React Developer? This Senior React Developer Full-time remote Job offer might just be what you have been looking for. Toptal is recruiting a React developer that meets the criteria mentioned below.
About the job
Toptal developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
Senior React Developer Full-time Remote Job offer – The role
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus might vary from: (1) developing new user-facing features using React.js, (2) translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code, (3) building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use, and (4) optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Requirements for this job
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
How to apply for the Senior React Developer Full-time Remote Job offer
- Location: Bamenda, Cameroon
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Commitment type: Full Time (preferred)
- Duration: 12+ months