iPhone Photography School is offering PHP back-end Developer jobs for those who have 3+ years of PHP development experience and have as well worked with Laravel. This is a 100% remote full-time position. But due to time zone differences, applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia can’t apply for this job offer.
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
iPhone Photography School makes online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone. With our 9-year track record, they’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education. And while we’re proud of everything they’ve accomplished so far, they’re just getting started. And this is why the company is looking for another superstar back-end developer to join their team.
PHP back-end Developer jobs – What you will be doing
- Being part of an experienced, dynamic and supportive team
- Building new, exciting platforms used by over 300,000 active customers
- Create APIs and internal tools to support the business
- Helping to maintain existing platforms and solving any problems that arise
Requirements for this job
- You have 3+ years of PHP development experience
- You’ve worked with Laravel
- You have good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and TDD workflows
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills and love to work collaboratively
PHP back-end Developer jobs by iPhone Photography School – The advantages
- Of course, this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
- State of the art software to stay connected and organised? We’ve got that.
- Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
- Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well, that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company, we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :||
Informatique, SSII, Internet
Marketing, communication, médias
|Type de contrat :||
CDI – CDD – Freelance
Bafoussam – Bamenda – Bertoua – Buéa – Douala – Ebolowa – Garoua – Maroua – Ngaoundéré – Yaoundé – International
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d’études :||
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|