If you are to play your favourite PlayStation Portable games on Windows or Mac; then you will need a good emulator. Here we have some of the popular PSP Emulators for Windows & Mac. Download them then get the ISO for the OM you need and have fun.
An emulator is a program or device that enables a computer system to behave like another device. Different types of emulators employ various emulation techniques. Still, the end goal is always the same: to replicate the experience of using the original hardware or software. Some emulators exceed the performance of the original product and include additional features.
Best PSP Emulators for Windows & Mac
1. PPSSPP For Windows
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Enhance your experience!
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
2. PCSP Emulator for Windows
PCSP Emulator for Playstation Portable. You can download and play your Playstation Portable games at home with friends, but now you can feel the power using your Windows PC. Just run your favourite Playstation Portable ROMs and enjoy.
3. Jpcsp PSP Emulator for Mac OS X
Jpcsp is one of the most advanced PSP emulators out there. Development started back in 2008 and it’s still being worked on by a small but active team. The emulator can already reach 100% speed on several commercial titles and performance is constantly improving.